THE 2017 EIGHTH NATIONAL APM ACO
SUMMIT CONTENT IS NOW AVAILABLE
IN VARIOUS POST CONFERENCE FORMATS
The Eighth National Alternative Payment Model (APM) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Summit conference content is now available in a variety of formats.
You may purchase the Summit streaming content in the following formats: Flash Drive or online archive (6 months).
YOU CAN PURCHASE JUST THE EIGHTH NATIONAL
APM ACO SUMMIT CONTENT AS FOLLOWS:
Online Archive of the Eighth National APM ACO Summit Presentations today!
Complete conference: $195
Flash Drive of the Eighth National APM ACO Summit Presentations today!
NEWLY CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Kate Goodrich, MD
Chief Medical Officer and Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Washington, DC
Founder and Chairman, Leavitt Partners, Former Secretary, US Department of Health and Human Services, Former Governor of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Mark McClellan, MD, PhD
Director, Robert J Margolis Center for Health Policy and Margolis, Professor of Business, Medicine and Health Policy, Duke University, Former CMS Administrator and FDA Commissioner, Washington, DC
PRECONFERENCE FOCUSED SESSION
- MACRA: Perspectives on the Transition to the Quality Payment Program (QPP)
- McClellan Keynote
- Leavitt Keynote
- Progress and Challenges in Moving from Volume to Value
- The Keys to APMs and ACOs: The Move to a More Patient-Centric Health Ecosystem
- Healthcare Integration and the Continuing Challenge of Interoperability
- Future Directions for APM Development: The Role of P-TAC
AND MINI SUMMITS
- Advancing the Transition to Value-Based Payment
- Integrating Community and Home-Based and Health Services
- Care Transformation Through Contracting Innovation
- The Impacts of Consolidation in An Evolving Value-Based Marketplace
- Proven Approaches to Managing High-Risk Patients Through Data
- Digital Health: Using Technology to Meet the Patient
ACO SUMMIT IS