Sorry, your browser is not fully supported
We have detected that you are using an Internet Explorer browser that is not fully compatible with this site. In order for GELighting.com to work properly, please upgrade the browser to Internet Explorer version 11 or higher. Also, check to make sure you are not running in Compatibility Mode. You may also choose to use an alternate browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
Always keep your browser updated to enjoy the full experience that the web has to offer.
Select your location and language
Current, powered by GE – Product Site
Europe, Middle East Africa
- Current, powered by GE blends advanced energy technologies like LED and solar with networked sensors and software to make commercial buildings and industrial facilities more energy efficient and productive.
Learn about / what s possible with Current
LightGrid Wireless Control System
LightGrid Outdoor Wireless Control System
LightGrid is a groundbreaking outdoor wireless control system for street and roadway lights. The unique technology inside this system allows for remote operation and monitoring of all fixtures through a Web-enabled central management system.
Designed with municipalities and transportation departments in mind, LightGrid offers many features, including:
- Accurate, utility-grade energy metering per pole – you pay for what is used.
- GPS chip embedded into node – always know the exact location of controllers and fixtures.
- Node automatically connects to network and acquires location in just minutes, reducing commissioning time.
- One-piece control – no special electronics necessary in the fixture. Node simply connects to external socket, so it can be added easily at any time.
- Operates with programmed schedules in case of network outage.